Job Title: Construction Worker (well rounded “handy-person”)
Do you love a good challenge? Are you detailed, organised and efficient? If so, we may have the job for you.
As a Construction Worker, you will be responsible for working for numerous project managers on construction projects in the best way possible for the completion of each project. You will be expected to obtain and deliver all necessary daily materials for your project. Working alongside other team members to accomplish the completion of your daily scope of work is expected.
To successfully qualify for a position as a construction worker you must possess the following:
- Experience in all trades as they relate to construction. The more experience that the applicate has in construction the better.
- Experience as a leader or foreman over a small crew.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Be able to work alone on projects.
- Be forward thinking.
- Clean driving record.
Midwest Comfort Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary,
- Truck provided
- Gas card
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Great team atmosphere.