Job Title: Project Manager
Do you love a good challenge? Are you detailed, organized and efficient? If so, we may have the job for you.
As a Restoration Project Manager, you will be responsible for the oversight and management of the project cycle for construction restoration projects by providing direction and coordination of all field activities related to the installation teams and any coordinated subcontracts, estimating the loss and reconstruction of the entire project through the use of Xactimate, managing the project schedule throughout the project lifecycle, and securing any unique materials, permits, and/or equipment required to complete the construction project.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Experience in the restoration field as it relates to insurance-related disaster restoration. Three plus years is necessarily a requirement.
- Using Xactimate software residential and commercial water, fire, wind, and mold restoration project.
- Estimating changes and additions within mitigation and reconstruction projects.
- Responding to property damage emergency calls as needed.
- Negotiating restoration services and insurance claims settlements with the customers and subcontractors.
- Planning, organising, and managing crews and subcontractors.
- Participating in design, process, and permit submittal.
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships.
- Completing monthly expense reports.
- Attending all appropriate company meetings.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Clean driving record.
Midwest Comfort Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary,
- Truck provided
- Gas card
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Great team atmosphere.